Dremel/Parkside Attachments Lidl

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks interesting
Would they fit an electric drill ?

Appreciate the replies everyone :D I popped in this morning but they only had small packs of each type, £2.49 per pack or two for £4.00. I picked an assortment, six packs in total, and started chatting to another who was also going through them. As he walked towards the tills at the other end of the store, he shouted back that the boxed sets were in a different section. I kept two packs of the little drum sanders, and bought a boxed set as well, a bargain :)

Claymore":3m19hfd2 said:
I get replacement abrasives for the drum sanders on Ebay they are much cheaper than diy shops etc.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100pcs-1-2-x- ... 2c8fe7fff3 from China but they don't take long to arrive and are just the same quality as all the others.

That is really cheap for those, I am a bit concerned about buying direct from China though.

I buy them all the time and have had no problems.....your right about the prices they are very expensive to buy in UK

Does anyone else find the little sanding drums often come loose? I've had 3 or 4 mandrels and none seem to tighten up properly. I keep toying with the idea of making one from aluminium, but being a 'gunner' it just one more thing that I am eventually 'gunner' get round to.

I think the problem I had with the sanding bands coming loose was caused by buying the bands from dozens of different sources and having dozens of different mandrels.

Started buying the bands in 100's from China and 2 mandrels are included in the pack, so threw all old Mandrels away-- problem solved

John

Just bought some Lidl mini-drill attachments myself. I'm starting to think I may be easily-led. :D

Back