Dolls House Room 2! Santas Workshop...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here ya go.
Finally finished and at the show.

And I should think so too after last year!
:lol: :D :lol: =D> =D> =D>

Attachments

• 20150905_144939.jpg
    20150905_144939.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 490
  • 20150905_144946.jpg
    20150905_144946.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 490
  • 20150905_144951.jpg
    20150905_144951.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 490
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Add a couple of :p :p from me.

=D> =D> =D> =D>
Very cleverly done, from the worn floorboards, shed construction, etc attention to detail is excellent,
Tools, flowers, and A very well deserved first prize.
How on earth can you top that next year?
Regards Rodders

Thanks for your comments Rodders.

To be truthful, there's so much I didn't have time to do that I wanted.
This was always gonna be a quick rushed one. However now I know the category is back, next year's I can spend all year on!! :wink:

It'll be bigger, more detailed and have lights. ... I just have to decide on the theme! !!

Fantastic work. Very inspiring (and you're local too).

What happened to the idea of a santas workshop in the end? I'm in the design stage of making on at the moment.

Thanks doris x

I just didn't have the time. I waited to see if the category was put back in the show. .. then went on holiday.... time slipped away so ended up making something I knew would be quick....

I'm thinking Santa's something or other for next year though!

If you're about to make one... can't recommend a hot glue gun enough... speeds things up no end!

I am also in essex... not far..... 20mins ....from freeport

I used to own a hot glue but then got rid of it! #-o Perhaps I should buy myself a new one, although for some reason I thought that the glue was inferior to PVA.

I remember Little Bentley as I had entered a Garden design contest there back in 2006 but had to pull out because of other commitments. Still haven't been there to this day.

Oh definitely. .. if I want strength pva all the way, but for speed it's hot glue I go for.
In my miniature rooms strength isn't really a priority.

It's the Great Bentley show I enter. Bit of a tradition really since the better halves grandad lived there and always entered. Nice little place.

So what is your theme going to be in your room

Latest posts

Back