Dewalt dw720 table size needed.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try the dewalt web site or give them a call . I recently found parts for a Stihl online after browsing several sites including the parts breakdown which confirmed I was ordering the correct parts . Good luck 🤞

Does anyone have the dimensions for a Dewalt dw720 Radial Arm Saw table? It’s more the depth of each section I need.
I have the Dewalt DW8001 ras and have the hand book with it and it shows the tables and back fences but no dimensions even looked at Miles tools no luck so made ones myself bit of guess work but they work

Does anyone have the dimensions for a Dewalt dw720 Radial Arm Saw table? It’s more the depth of each section I need.
The front pieces are 399 and 69mm deep, the rear pieces are 44 and 149 deep.
All 855 wide (make them as wide as you want though) and 18mm MDF.
Between the front and rear sections is the fence which is 18mm MDF again and mine seems to be 64mm high but that seems excessive ( may not be original).

Hope this helps!

My hand book shows two fences one 65mm high and one 48mm thats 48 for materials up to 25mm thick and 65 for over 25mm thick . On the DW 8001 it has 5 elements making up the table wich are placed in different configurations to suit the cut being made ie Straight cut, 45° bevel, 45°mitre LH, 45° mitre RH and rip cuts if thats any help

Back