Deleted posting

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diderot

Reaction score
Finally my project has been submitted correctly in Competition Entries. I apologise for any irriation it has caused.

Very impressive!

I'm trying to work out where the second stretcher shown in the shot with the table top open, has disappeared to in the previous picture??

Bob

Good question, 9fingers. I'm also trying to figure the hinge arrangement.

It's a very interesting work. You should be well satisfied.

Regards. John

Ditto on the second stretcher. I wonder too if it's really needed - it means that folk on that side of the table will have something in the way of their feet and it looks a bit unbalanced.

Intermediate ? I really don't think so.

It's a stunning piece of work and I'm sure your customer will be very pleased with it. Well Done.

I was wondering the same Tom, think I better add some stringing, secret mitred dovetails and a pop up Norm on mine :D

Nice work

Glad i'm not going to get my "Intermediate" entry completed in time - looks like the top two places are spoken for already. :lol:

Cheers

Karl

Before any more comments appear, I've asked the OP to post this in the COMPETITION ENTRIES thread or it will not be considered in the judging at the end of the month - Rob

I don't mean to be a sh*t stirrer, but I also think it's a bit off that Diderot has only ever posted here when entering competitions. Not one post has interacted with the community in over 2yrs.

:?:

Back