Crittall Style Windows

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaconspike

Established Member
Reaction score
HI All,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm looking for a window / door manufacturer that will do a genuinely bespoke design (as opposed to from a range and then made to measure) in either steel or ideally aluminium. We're looking to create something like the below bay window and French door for our garden extension and would be hugely grateful for any recommendations!

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 15.53.06.png
Bovey Tracey W20 Double Doors.jpeg

Many thanks,

Ed.

Ed, you will find that Crittall are still trading, although not from there original site in Silverend of Essex. Try here:-
https://www.crittall-windows.co.uk/If you really want Aluminium then start your search here:- Altex | Conservatories, Windows & Doors We used them when we lived in Essex and were very impressed. I think the aluminium sections they used were made by Alutech:- Home | Alu-tec UK Ltd I'm not sure if they can supply the very thin glazing bars you would need though.

Colin

Thanks Colin. I've found a few companies that supply Crittall through their website and I'll check out Altex - thanks for the recommendation.

Back