Credit where its due

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barkwindjammer

Established Member
Reaction score
There are 2 guys on this forum who put a lot of effort and time into what they do-I speak of DaveR and Brandy20(Luca), a number of their posts have no replies to them, I would like to let them know that their work and expertise does not go un-noticed and is very much appreciated even if there is no comment to their postings, you guys are doing a grand job and I hope you will both continue to inspire :wink:

Thank you very much BWJ. I certainly appreciate that. It's nice to know that the effort is not for naught. I'd bet Luca feels the same way.

Cheers,

Dave

Thank you Barkwindjammer, I really appreciate that! I wish I could do more than I do.

Dave started first his contribution and I've learned (I still learn) very much from him. I realise that learning SketchUp, though easy at the beginning, requires method and discipline, as many things in life.

I agree with with Dave when he says that it is important to learn good practices to come out with good results. I experimented that and, believe me, that's true!

Luca

I have got to second that too. I don't often post a reply in this section but I always read the posts and nearly always learn something. A big thanks to you guys for all the effort you put in.

=D>
Triple that. I'm in debt to both these guys for their inspiring help. Without guys like Dave and Luca I'd be lost, their time given to help us is sensational, thanks guys.

Gerard

Back