Axminster credit where it's due

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham Warner

Reaction score
Last night horror of horrors my woodturning lathe packed up, what am i going to do now i had to go & chat to the wife, i was surprised to learn she no longer works for Woolworths.

Anyway back to the subject in hand, I phoned Axminster Tools this morning & spoke to Garry after going through a couple of simple faults he said he would have to get it back to their workshop to look at, he first quoted two weeks for collection. around ten minutes later he was back on the phone & said we'll be with you in half an hour, it so happened they had a van in my area so said lathe is trundling along the A30 as I speak.

I will await the report & comment further when i hear more but if more companies could give this sort of 5 star service our world would be a better place.

In all honesty Graham, I would speak very positively about Axminister - they have always done me proud. I'm sure they have their off-day, as we all do, and get things wrong. Technical back-up is brilliant and welcomed especially in these current times.

It's nice to hear something positive. It makes a pleasant change. Good luck with your situation.

In all honesty Graham, I would speak very positively about Axminister - they have always done me proud. I'm sure they have their off-day, as we all do, and get things wrong. Technical back-up is brilliant and welcomed especially in these current times.

It's nice to hear something positive. It makes a pleasant change. Good luck with your situation.

Thanks Chippymint, it's nice to hear that you have had similar service

I had to return some UJK Dogs as they were loose in my CNC Designs MFT top. I decided to buy a set of Quad Dogs from Benchdogs instead so they refunded me without a problem.

Back