Conspiracy nuts. (split from Re: How does this work?)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to quote Mick Dundee
"Call that a knife mate, this a knife"
20191105_071324.jpg

and to misquote the Simpsons version
"thats not a knife it's a sword"
"Ah I see you've played knify swordy before."

a jolly nice bowie you have there, much like it's name sake, a bit wooden and way to much tan but a jolly nice one. :)

Attachments

• 20191105_071324.jpg
    20191105_071324.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 202
who brings a gun to a knife fight?
wait, that's the wrong way round isn't it?

based on a 1911, more like a 1011 if you ask me. :D

close but no cigar. :roll:
The gun that replaced the 1911A1 (after several very dodgy re trials and large brown envelopes being left under pub tables) the beretta 92. It was decided that the 45 acp 1911A1, after just shy of a hundred years in service including 2 world wars and used by any one who could get their hands on one, was too hard to shoot accurately by the modern recruit, so they adopted the 9 mm "spray and pray" system. :roll:
My brothers "workshop" is a table in a cupboard under the stairs. he has NO machinery :shock: and apart from a battery drill and a dremel, not even any power tools.
=D> =D> =D>

Oh, interesting factoid.... The modern use of the phrase "O.K." came about as a direct result of the 1911, even though it is used in completely the wrong context.
Ask here for details. 8) 8) 8) 8)

But the 92 would have ruined my highly crafted and most amusing joke.

Also, didnt notice the trigger guard. :D so i plead ignorance.

Interesting thread. My one time shooting a pistol involved driving out to a quiet spot and shooting some old gas cans. Not exactly proper health and safety. :shock:

All joking aside for a moment, there are some VERY serious penalties if you get caught with an unlicensed gun, let alone double bubble if you shoot it . :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Its an absolute offence;

An absolute liability offence is a type of criminal offence that does not require any fault elements (mens rea) to be proved in order to establish guilt. The prosecution only needs to show that the accused performed the prohibited act (actus reus). As such, absolute liability offences do not allow for a defence of mistake of fact.
Due to the ease with which the offence can be proven, only select offences are of this type. In most legal systems, absolute liability offences must be clearly labeled as such in the criminal code or criminal legislation.

Dont ever admit that to a policeman who knows your real name. :roll: :roll:
Go find a legal club and abide by the law, you know it makes sense 8) 8)

Add to that an airgun over the legal limit (12lbft long barrel rifle or 6 for a rifled pistol) falls under the same law.

Hence i own a chrono and a pack of the heavy pellets.

do you guys know that an air rifle was the first repeating rifle used by any army in the world and was considered so deadly that during the Napoleonic wars the french actually ordered any german or austrian soldier found to be using one be shot immediately on capture

Droogs, have you checked utube lately for air rifles? theyre reaching cannon ballistics now.

Rich, even in the land of the free, if you dont own the gun and shoot it on public land, it is an offence technically. Although most likely the cop would just help you out putting holes in the cans. :lol: :lol:

I was in america with a friend and we used a few shooting ranges (I got to fulfill a dream and fired a full auto Tommy gun =D> =D> 8) )
The range staff just could not get over the way we checked all guns clear before moving position, and opened revolver cylinders and locked pistol slides back before handing the guns back. A truly different world.

MikeG.":3jh7xurf said:
A relative of mine shot his own brother in the eye with an air rifle when they were kids, permanently blinding him.
In the 1970s I was at school with a guy who was blind in one eye because his brother shot him with an air rifle. Possibly the same guy? Or are these incidents more common than we think?

Mi5 monitor this thread for nutters ................... if they spot one they raid their house and

I seem to have been abducted, locked in a room of some sort ..................

HUH, give him the water ski treatment. I bet he's not even a real doctor. :shock: 8)

Latest posts

Back