Conspiracy nuts. (split from Re: How does this work?)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhh Bisley was always fun. haven't been in years, found I didn't fit in anymore after my dad passed.

I've got pictures of my dad from various years, I only shot junior and don't have any evidence. there is every chance you'd have shot against my Dad in competition either in person postal.

we had a S&W 38 snub special, but being just a pup I wasn't allowed to shoot that in competition. we got a very nice 50 quid for it when it had to be handed in, wasn't that nice of them.

These days all I have is air rifles and they barely get used (not even a club member anymore) due to time limitations.
We sold up before my old man passed on as his eyes weren't in it anymore and he found he didn't enjoy spending time with the generation that was coming up in the club who saw it as coooooool (if you know what I mean).

the 303 was sold to a member of the owners club (we got a bit for that)
the 1022 was sold in the local club along with the Remington, the Anschutz was sold to a friend who'd wanted it for many many years.

I kept the air rifles so still have a BSA airsporter (first long gun I ever shot, I couldn't even cock it at the time) and a falcon along with a pair of PCPs I (we) bought afterwards (Webley raider for me and an AA s200 for the wife) for comps and a winerack hw40 for back yard plinking.

I intend at some point to build my own competition air pistol and get back in to it, we shall have to wait and see.

I'm also sure I'm missing out so many other firearms that were in the cabinet, it's been a few years.

I really do sound like a nut job.

But you moved to Cyprus where gun control is as strict as the UK so you're just a nuts (note, I don't disapprove of gun control)

Sam, no, I dont. :roll:
Have you clicked the email button instead of the PM button?

Trevanion":19gsgnm8 said:
Moon Landing, Yay or Nay?

That was filmed on a set in Colorado.... honest.

Princess Diana is still alive.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

sunnybob":1wd1ohcz said:
I'm saying, aint no way in this world, a book clerk with no military experience, can lean out of a window so far he almost falls, twist his body left through 90 degrees and fire three aimed shots, at a motor car moving from right to left 300 yards away with a bolt action rifle, in THREE seconds.
Annie Oakley couldnt have done that, even if her horse was standing still.
UH UH, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm not talking about the other true statement, I'm not silly you know.
8) 8) 8) 8)

A world famous medical examiner from my locale would agree with you. Cyril Wecht.

I think most people here in the states assume that the explanation was bogus, but aren't interested enough in pushing the issue because we expect that the government will do nefarious things. That's not a tinfoil hat way, that's understanding human nature and writing off things such as the JFK assassination and cover up as part of dealing with humans.

We have more than our share of coast to coast am listeners and other flat earthers and people who think wireless signals were first designed to control them and second to allow us to talk on the phone.

No clue what your intelligence groups do, but it's naive and stupid for people here in the states or in continental europe to be surprised that someone would be keeping records of everything they ever did that can be converted to digital information.

The same goofs were surprised to hear that LG televisions and cell phones might be packetizing data even when they are seemingly off so that they can store that data and use it for profit later. Of course the intelligence groups are going to be interested getting the same to comb through, and if you're unlucky and get in the way of something (unintended or on purpose), it'll be selectively used.

I recall snowden mentioning in an interview that if you are in trouble for something dishonest, you'll be charged with fraud, etc. If you're in trouble for something honest, then terminology like espionage, etc, will be used. Those aren't used in cases where someone is dishonest.

Trevanion":16stc69b said:
I can tell you a fact about the Kennedy Assassination!

He was definitely shot.

Are you sure? I heard he's living next door to elvis and it was his doppleganger who was shot!

Lons":2p18qb2u said:
Are you sure? I heard he's living next door to elvis and it was his doppleganger who was shot!

Possibly it was his doppelganger! I suppose the fact is, someone was definitely shot! Some say it was Jacob with a catapult from the grassy knoll! "Guns? Pah, All you need is an elastic band, a twig, and a coupla' stones!"

iuNqDc7.jpg

I have often wondered what would have happened had he not been shot.
I suspect he would eventually made Nixon look like a saint.

Trevanion":216qr5cn said:
Lons":216qr5cn said:

Possibly it was his doppelganger! I suppose the fact is, someone was definitely shot! Some say it was Jacob with a catapult from the grassy knoll! "Guns? Pah, All you need is an elastic band, a twig, and a coupla' stones!"

iuNqDc7.jpg
Wow definitely him in disguise.
Take off the wig, add a beard and he's unmistakable, the red labour shirt is a dead giveaway..

On second thought that's his election canvassing outfit " You WILL vote for Corbyn "

phil.p":1fauo0sp said:
Funny how the moon landing was faked but no other space exploration mission was? Why only one? :? :lol:

There's constantly people saying that they can see the "wires" the people on the ISS are dangling off to imitate Zero-G. :lol:

I for one think if the moon landing was fake in any way, the Russians would've definitely exposed it. They followed them the whole way up, and the whole way back. They couldn't deny it.

Trevanion":2vfeelva said:
phil.p":2vfeelva said:
Funny how the moon landing was faked but no other space exploration mission was? Why only one? :? :lol:

There's constantly people saying that they can see the "wires" the people on the ISS are dangling off to imitate Zero-G. :lol:

I for one think if the moon landing was fake in any way, the Russians would've definitely exposed it. They followed them the whole way up, and the whole way back. They couldn't deny it.
There are some mad technical problems to overcome, like inventing docking of spacecraft, for example, that just seemed to always work. Another thing that I find odd is that NASA went to the moon in 1969, but currently needs another 20 years to overcome technical difficulties before they can go back.

However, not only did they have to fake the landings, they also had to fake the photos of the landing sites, including footprints, 50 years on. It's quite a big lie, if it is a lie.

https://www.space.com/12796-photos-apol ... s-lro.html

That's some excellent Photoshop work.

Latest posts

Back