Conspiracy nuts. (split from Re: How does this work?)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lons":1e6qqr37 said:
sunnybob":1e6qqr37 said:
I was very surprised at the lack of insulting remarks about that pic.
I feel somewhat slighted. (hammer) (hammer) (hammer)

Just cos I'm old, dont mean my skin is thin. 8) 8) 8)

Errr. I was tempted Bob but you had a gun! :shock:

hey, its the internet, even the M.I.B. dont have a gun that can shoot down a fibre optic cable. :roll: 8)
(allegedly)

sunnybob":345t7y4z said:
hey, its the internet, even the M.I.B. dont have a gun that can shoot down a fibre optic cable. :roll: 8)
(allegedly)
I was thinking more along the lines of in case I have another holiday in Cyprus. On second thoughts you'd stand out a bit in those shorts so time to hide.

Was that really a gun in the pic btw or were you just "pleased to see" someone. :lol: :wink:

sunnybob":2uy72p5s said:
I cover all eventualities, but some are more covered than others. 8)

said the bishop to the prostitute.

have you heard of a laser SBob? it's this crazy new invention that the military are working on that uses this really strong beam of light. guess what, it can be fired down fibre optic. don't worry though, it's easy to deflect, just put a bit of reflective tape over the end of your...... bzzzzzzzzzz

They cant catch me (I'm part of the union :lol: Good song that)
I have a 2 mile air gap between my old vista and the rest of you up to the minute trendy lot.
The sound is muted, and I'm in a room with all the windows closed and shuttered.
The mains in is old fashioned copper. I'm thinking of a class A transformer to break even that tenuous link.
The water is plastic piped and theres no mains sewers.
Add that to the machine gun lookout post on the roof and the infra red searchlights, and I'm good to go. 8)

sunnybob":1jph21cn said:
I have a 2 mile air gap between my old vista and the rest of you up to the minute trendy lot.
The sound is muted, and I'm in a room with all the windows closed and shuttered.
The mains in is old fashioned copper. I'm thinking of a class A transformer to break even that tenuous link.
Add that to the machine gun lookout post on the roof and the infra red searchlights, and I'm good to go. 8)
Nah not enough you need one of these.

On second thoughts he looks a bit toothless. #-o

Attachments

• guard dog.jpg
    guard dog.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 176
sunnybob":2ru2pg4w said:

https://conspiracy.fandom.com/wiki/Heart_Attack_Gun

[youtube]H5ftmamL2Pw[/youtube]

Good luck, Bob.

Are you kidding me? You want me to trust a 6ft 6" man wearing a suit jacket with no shirt and a PONYTAIL!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: Thats CIA uniform that is.

Dogs aint no good round here, the blunt nose vipers do for them all the time. There are so many that all the hunters carry anti venom syringes to try to save their valuable hunting dogs.
When I do get visitors, they go all weak and wobbly at the knees when I mention the snakes in the garden. 8) 8) Theres even an undercover one. Black snakes are harmless (unless youre a rat) but brown snakes are pretty nasty. the good bit is, in breeding season the black snakes turn brown!
Good luck crawling through the long grass to reach me. Now you see me now you dont. 8) 8) 8) 8)

[*]
sunnybob":2491jl6q said:
Are you kidding me? You want me to trust a 6ft 6" man wearing a suit jacket with no shirt and a PONYTAIL!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: Thats CIA uniform that is.

Dogs aint no good round here, the blunt nose vipers do for them all the time. There are so many that all the hunters carry anti venom syringes to try to save their valuable hunting dogs.
When I do get visitors, they go all weak and wobbly at the knees when I mention the snakes in the garden. 8) 8) Theres even an undercover one. Black snakes are harmless (unless youre a rat) but brown snakes are pretty nasty. the good bit is, in breeding season the black snakes turn brown!
Good luck crawling through the long grass to reach me. Now you see me now you dont. 8) 8) 8) 8)

You have an answer for everything, but wait until turkey gets its S400 system up and running - they will know what colour of underwear you forgot to put on this morning.

(I'm rapidly running out of conspiracy nonsense to throw at you - I'll be down to ChemTrails and vegan terrorists if I don't score soon).

HAH! but I'm in the south!
Admittedly, only just in the south, but close enough to have to take my passport when I go to the dentist and the petrol station/ :lol: :lol:

I can escape easily, I have three separate currency purses to hand, and two nationalities I.D. and if all else fails I can claim asylum on british soil.
There, bet you wish you'd moved here rather than mainland.
Strange but true, Cypriot greek is NOT greek, many time I have asked a Cypriot what another man was saying, and the stock answer is " I dont know, he's an silly person from the mainland and I cant understand him"

Can you believe this forum is so uptight that I wrote the word I D 10 T, and it substituted "silly person" ?
ROFLMFAO =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

phil, When I last worked in the UK, it was a national company, and I got friendly with the scottish engineer from Glasgow. We often met for overnights at national engineers meetings, Him scottish, me somerset, furthest to travel, stayed at the hotel and the rest turned up on the morning of the meeting.

we often conversed about jobs and life on the mobiles and i did pretty well understanding him. But the second he got annoyed about anything..... OMG, i had no comprehension at all of what he was speaking of. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I have more greek than glaswegian. :roll: :roll:

I had to regularly visit a dealership in Fraserburgh north of Inverness, 2 brothers and never could understand a word they said which was always at double normal speed anyway so I just wrote stuff down and asked them to sign it.

Worst about them was when I was in my office they would always wait until 5pm just as the switchboard was closing down to 'phone me, they waited all day on the offchance I'd ring and save them the cost of a 'phone call. :roll: It drove the poor girls on the switchboard mad because they couldn't go home until after the call was ended. I always just put the call on loudspeaker and injected the odd word never saying yes to anything just in case.

Not scared of snakes Bob, went snake and spider hunting in Oz, much scarier monsters than Cyprus. :wink:

Having been born and raised in south London, I moved to Somerset aged 28. There was many a time I was faced with a "yokel" who might as well have been from Glasgow for all the words I understood. :shock:
And then I met Cornish! :shock: :shock:

Back