Conspiracy nuts. (split from Re: How does this work?)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This entire thread feels like a bear trap to catch unwary tin-foil-hat wearers. Is it just for ridicule, or a serious attempt to find "truth"? Or to put it another way, is someone "huntin' wabbits?"

How about talking about a conspiracy theory in the making? The american woman who drove into, and killed, Harry Dunn did not ever have "diplomatic immunity". Neither does her husband, nor the vehicle she was driving at the time. Why is everyone saying that she does have immunity? Why did the US government whisk both of them out of the country? Why did the British government allow this? Why does the media, en mass, not protest the complete illegality of it all?

Why is my hat too tight, and too shiny?

It started as a bit of good natured ribbing at a how it works thread. I fear it's gone to far now though.

I think we did go to the moon.
I think the earth is round
I think JFK was so long ago it doesn't make a jot who dunnit
I couldn't care less if MI5 is watching me (not true, I care enough to feel sorry for the bloke doing it, "log 1232123, citizen A1234807134087340873G, got up, went to work, had sandwich for lunch, went home, fed kids, put kids to bed, watched 10 minutes of youtube, ate some peanuts, went to bed, log end")
I think I don't really care enough about the mainstream ideology to go looking for skeletons in closets.

so I'm handing in my tinfoil hat and leaving the thread to those who want to reveal in a bit of conspiracy. please no Jacob bashing or politics though, you've got a whole thread for that.

Yeah I'm backing off as well, one extremely angry thread is one too many.

Although I didn't start it I couldn't resist a bit of Jacob bashing, he earns it :lol:

novocaine":2ahi6ivf said:
please no Jacob bashing or politics though, you've got a whole thread for that.

It was only a little jest! I know Jacob didn’t actually shoot Kennedy, although he hasn’t come along to confirm or deny that, the little menace :)

Anyone know where he is at the moment? Seems to have gone quiet.

sunnybob":264m5m1l said:
In '92 I won second place in .22 club pistol, at the NPA international event "Pistol 92" at Bisley using a Fiocchi SPE.
I had a S&W model 52, 38sp. That I used for rapid draw and fire comps. Those were the days, before that nice mr blair decided he know best.
this was me at Pistol 93, getting ready for man V man. Nobody made any rude remarks about my outfit.

You look like an american dangling that Iron around like that. Only the license plates give it away.

Trevanion":2z26le3n said:
novocaine":2z26le3n said:
please no Jacob bashing or politics though, you've got a whole thread for that.

It was only a little jest! I know Jacob didn’t actually shoot Kennedy, although he hasn’t come along to confirm or deny that, the little menace :)

Anyone know where he is at the moment? Seems to have gone quiet.

Maybe he turned off his electric mains to save the world. Or perhaps he's standing in front of someone who is attempting to go to work screaming "global warming...your commute slowdown is a minor inconvenience!!"

lurker":39c4i9rf said:
I have often wondered what would have happened had he not been shot.
I suspect he would eventually made Nixon look like a saint.

Perhaps long after his term. There was a lot of professional courtesy back then, and there's still a group of folks here who talk about camelot as if it was the pinnacle of human society. What with driving ladies into water to drown and such.

My grandmother was so fond of them (party line type person, no matter what) that she abhorred philandering but always said "everyone knows the kennedy boys have a skirt chasing problem, but nobody's perfect". (this was back in the 1980s, while JFK's reputation was mostly still intact, and there was no substantive internet to trade stories about him).

Nixon was a strange bird for the time he went through office.

novocaine":239r3xvq said:
ahhh Bisley was always fun.

Bisley has been my second home for nearly 30 years (target rifle shooting - e.g. back to 1000 yards) and still is fun. A lot of fun!

(Fortunately) I don't recall seeing SunnyBob in his shorts and holster, although it does remind me of a friend of mine who was ticked off by a range office for wearing shorts that were definitely too short for prone rifle shooting. It left nothing to the imagination...

Anyway, I've no idea what this thread is about, but the Bisley references piqued my interest.

at the time I did not know that pic was taken. It was given to me a couple years after the event, but I thought it was funny. :shock:

I truly miss the handguns and the competitions. It was almost 20 years of my life.
Move along now, nothing else to see. 8)

sunnybob":343oav2d said:
at the time I did not know that pic was taken. It was given to me a couple years after the event, but I thought it was funny. :shock:

I truly miss the handguns and the competitions. It was almost 20 years of my life.
Move along now, nothing else to see. 8)

I do quite a lot of rifle shooting and consider myself to be fairly okay at it, but the other week I had the opportunity to try pistol shooting. What amazed me was how bloody difficult it is!

If it were not for them being illegal over here I could definitely see me getting well into it.

I do a little bit with black powder through my shotgun so I might do some research into the legalities of black powder pistols. Does anybody here have one?

I listen to the late night phone in with Alan Beswick on BBC radio Lancashire occasionally. Every so often you get a spate of calls from people who believe the earth is flat.

It's a thing. We are all being lied to by NASA apparently to keep us subjugated.

Also sometimes ties in to a race of Lizard people keeping us in our place.

There is a Netflix documentary about flat earthers. Eye opening stuff.

Suffolkboy":4nguk004 said:
I do quite a lot of rifle shooting and consider myself to be fairly okay at it, but the other week I had the opportunity to try pistol shooting. What amazed me was how bloody difficult it is!

If it were not for them being illegal over here I could definitely see me getting well into it.

I do a little bit with black powder through my shotgun so I might do some research into the legalities of black powder pistols. Does anybody here have one?

I don’t know the details (I only shoot prone target rifle) but historic black powder pistols are still permitted (I’ve had a go with some king of historic revolver at Bisley).

You’re right about pistol shooting being hard though!

NickM":3rvsn36k said:
Suffolkboy":3rvsn36k said:

I don’t know the details (I only shoot prone target rifle) but historic black powder pistols are still permitted (I’ve had a go with some king of historic revolver at Bisley).

You’re right about pistol shooting being hard though!
i;m a life member of my club in somerset, there are many clubs still out there and black poder pistols are available.
your profile says you are in lancs;
if so
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... rUYYdAjfp7

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... ciLaOB19Lz

Anywhere else in the UK, find your nearest here
https://nra.org.uk/clubs/
if youre in another country, let me know and I know where to look for you

Suffolkboy":15d1zi1i said:

I seriously cannot comprehend how people can still think the world is flat. It's obviously square-base triangular, hence why the aliens built the pyramids that way, Duh.

Trevanion":1c7ees22 said:
Suffolkboy":1c7ees22 said:

I seriously cannot comprehend how people can still think the world is flat. It's obviously square-base triangular, hence why the aliens built the pyramids that way, Duh.

I see your point

well each side of the pyramid IS flat until you go round the corner to get to Australia

Ttrees":3v8jyk62 said:
HARRP is an interesting one.

I'll get me coat, Or will I ? :roll:

A bit of dyslexia - it's HAARP (attack of the mutant pedant - so sorry)

https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_w ... re_weapons

I haven't got (gotten? We are talking about seppos, after all) too bogged down with it, but it seems to be a staple over the pond. Also ChemTrails™ , which is either a conspiracy theory or a religion - I haven't quite worked out which yet.

Droogs":2i2x6gej said:
well each side of the pyramid IS flat until you go round the corner to get to Australia

Can't argue with that logic, I guess the flat-earthers were partly right.

These fellas also like the pyramid shaped world too.

3888.jpg

Back