Chat (GBT) GPT

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artie

Sawdust manufacturer.
Reaction score
Not infallible then.

Attachments

• chat.jpg
    chat.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 0
human beings are not quite obsolete just yet, good to know actually.

It's just ahead of its time, in a few years time when the next Labour Government has taken us back into the EEC we will adopt all their rules in full including driving on the right or wrong as we know it ;)

It's just ahead of its time, in a few years time when the next Labour Government has taken us back into the EEC we will adopt all their rules in full including driving on the right or wrong as we know it ;)
That doesn't really make any sense, does it, since the quoted piece said driving on the left?

Not strictly Chat GPT but I heard Elon Musk pontificating that in future nobody will need to work because AI will make it unnecessary.I would love to be a fly on the wall when he finds he needs that he needs an emergency plumber and nobody is working.How would Chat GPT describe such a forecast?

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he finds he needs that he needs an emergency plumber
You are forgetting the power of deduction that AI could potentially become, it will digest everything from the internet and very quickly come to the conclusion that the human race serves no positive purpose apart from self satisfaction and with a bad tendency to like killing each other, then being at the top of the pecking order it is not even food for anything else. Next it will deduce that the planet was once very clean and pollution free with an abundance of wildlife and finally sorting out Mr Musk plumbing is the least of anyones problems.

"If" it digests the whole of the internet it will end up going round in circles. How will it separate a conspiracy theory from the "true",
remember, rubbish in = rubbish out.

"If" it digests the whole of the internet it will end up going round in circles. How will it separate a conspiracy theory from the "true",
remember, rubbish in = rubbish out.
Actually it would be garbage in = garbage out and the only way to make cabinets would be with full length sides and toe kick cutouts. AI is very US centric.

My introduction to computers was 1965 and at that time we had not assimilated US terms, so I stick to the term we used then "rubbish in =rubbish out".
Purely as an aside, I had a six month electronics course in the US (early 1970s) and fault finding tests(exams) were via a stopwatch.
In the UK we were trained in tests to explain to the tutor how we arrived at that conclusion.

I was tought over 50 years ago that there will always be some one to change a car tyre, fix a puncture.....
wonen will in herit the world as they seem to be the onlys with any go in em.....well I find......
my wife and daughter can do the above as well as hang a shelf n mount a door....
for a laugh,
just had a quote for somebody to harvest my Olives....we dont havethe kit or the time.....around 25 tree's.....
Him an his wife will do it.....she's 73 and he's 78....both fit as a fiddle......

Latest posts

Back