Charnwood W670 12" Sliding Table Panel Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topchippyles

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought or own one of these and can you give me the feedback on them please guys. These are available delivered within 48 hrs but other makes there seems to be a waiting time.

It really annoys me when people give opinions on things that they have no experience of yet I'm about to do it! 😂

I have never used or seen the saw in person but know it's probably the cheapest 12" sliding panel saw available, for that reason alone I wouldn't buy it. I don't know what level of accuracy you need but there are a lot of moving parts on a sliding panel saw, if anything is not quite right you will never get it set up properly.

It really annoys me when people give opinions on things that they have no experience of yet I'm about to do it! 😂

I have never used or seen the saw in person but know it's probably the cheapest 12" sliding panel saw available, for that reason alone I wouldn't buy it. I don't know what level of accuracy you need but there are a lot of moving parts on a sliding panel saw, if anything is not quite right you will never get it set up properly.
One of the lads over on arbtalk is after a new sliding panel saw and posted on this model so i said i would ask on here as more joiners/carpenters than on there.

Latest posts

Back