CBS355 CLARKE BAND SAW 14'' - Help Please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

santiniuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Firstly would like to say looks like a great forum and community here. Just stumbled upon it but it's now high on my favourites list. Some talented people out there !

My father asked me to keep my eyes open for a bandsaw for him on ebay. This week I managed to pick up a local collect 14" Clarke model CBS355 that also has a circular sanding table on it.

It was almost new in condition and has all the accessories too.

I know it's not a top end product but for my fathers use and price it was a bargain.

The one problem we have is that the manual was missing and although we can work out most of the features and use there are some we cannot. Like the circle cutting attachment.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a manual or know where I can get a PDF for this model. We would gladly pay any costs.

Looking forward to anyone that can assist.

Thanks,

Have you tried machine mart? they sell lots of clarke tools and even if they can't supply directly, they should have a contact at clarke.

Good luck

Bob

Hi Andrew,

Small world :)

I might drop into the machine mart shop in Darlo and see if they can help.

Failing that I'll set the wife on the case :p

Send Clarke an e-mail and they will send you a copy of the manual, just tell them it was missing when you bought it from m.mart. :wink:

Back