Can anyone knock me one of these up by the weekend ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've some mdf left over from a job knocking around the workshop, i'll see what i can do this afternoon. lol

But seriously though, that cabinet, and all his other work, was made in the 18th century. So no fancy awesome precision power tools. Just hand tools and a very keen eye. Amazing. Mind blowing.

Cowboy _Builder":5pcswled said:
Can anyone knock me one of these up by the weekend ? or even next Monday would do.

I'm busy at the weekend, so would Tuesday be acceptable? :lol: :lol:

XT500fred":5pcswled said:
But seriously though, that cabinet, and all his other work, was made in the 18th century. So no fancy awesome precision power tools. Just hand tools and a very keen eye. Amazing. Mind blowing.

I agree, his work is just stunning.

Neil

Makes anything now adays seem lame. Even that capstan table compared to this !

Incredible. I had no idea such furniture existed. That really makes a case for handtools - and an incredible level of workmanship.

Disgusting! I'm suckered in with some story about a very tastefully done 'artistic' movie about a beautifully appointed Secretary from Berlin with some fancy drawers - and then you show me that, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Back