CAD Gallery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys are nuts! when i first discovered SU i worked out the basics but never realised it could produce such like you lot have shown! i know what i'm gonna be doin today! (was meant to tidy workshop but that can wait now!)
and lynx... don't have to say anythin really apart from, "if i had the money...." i'm sure there's alot of skill that goes into it too :p
well done all

Another version of the Armoire from my other thread.

armoireburl2.jpg

Pine-Display-Cabinet-CAD-2.jpg

Hi

Absolutely stunning pics posted...

Lynx... how do you do it? (rhetorical, you've told us)... best renderings I've ever seen by a long way... absolutely photo realistic. Simply stunning. Many congragulations. 8)

(Not meaning to belittle the many other excellent renderings here but I think Lynx deserves a special mention)

Great idea the gallery. Some super images. Thought you might like to see this new plane from Zorg

EDIT Removed annoying link to URL -thanks ALF :D

Specifications
Plane body = Pine - guaranteed knot free
Cap & Frog = Birch
Blade = Cherry - optional glass and jelly blades also available
Tote & Knob = Stainless Steel
Picture Illustrating the plane in action shaving a gold bar. Also worth noting is the new Zorg anti gravity glass bench (WIP)
130fs1315782.jpg

Cheers :D :D
Tony :D

How much is Turbo-CAD 12?

The software company doesn't seem to want to tell me, (or at least advertise the cost) so I imagine it's expensive.

John
8)

Unless you want the most up to date version, why don't you buy one of the previous versions (Ebay has ver 10 delux for £13, and 11.2 for £30). I still use ver 8 and its fine.

Back