Cabinet sliding door system

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrot_relative

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm after some good cabinet sliding door system for my office cabinet I'm making, but I can't seam to find anything proper for DIYer?
e.g. I like SlideLine 55 from Hettich . But they sell only to trade. On ebay/amazon I can get the running and guide components, but I can't find the press in runner profiles anywhere. The option would be to just route a channel in the cabinet and leave it like that, but I feel like having and extra protection for the wheels to run on is good idea.
Anyone can recommend something similar available to DIYer or a way how to get to trade only components?

thanks

Many places will sell to non trade if you ask.
Not selling things to people who want to buy them seems like a stupid business practice, but then again as I write this I am thinking of Rolex and others with their fake scarcity strategies.

I suggest fit some small ball bearings to the bottom edge of the doors, or fit them in the rebate under. They use them on shower enclosures and things like that.

Back