bs 400 bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRIAN L

Established Member
Reaction score
The capacitor in my bandsaw has melted, has anyone else had the same problem and where did you get a replacement from other than Record Power. Two week delivery from RP.
Many thanks
Brian

I get really anoyed with rubbish from the far east. I know we all try to buy the best but sometimes we just cannot afford what we would really like. I bought a belt/disc sander under the Charnwood logo although most importers sell the same machine. Within weeks the capacitor went. The Chinese just don't know what makes a decent machine and people like record power just unload the containers as they arrive and then ship the stuff to their customers without even opening a box to see if everything is okay. I had a total of 3 record grinderrs come in as many weeks and every one was smashed. Thankfully everything in my workshop now is of a decent quality with no problems but I have had my share in the past.

Now sorted bought one local for half the record power price and no wait. Thanks for the helpfull comments. Brian l

Back