Bringing goods from the EU

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My life has not been enhanced or diminished, we are in a new situation. It is just generally a happy life. I believe the future is going to be great for me, but as always that may be my optimistic outlook. I don’t think I could live with such pessimistic outlook as some on here, must wake up every day with the weight of the world on your shoulders.
I’m building a house in my garden at present that’s going fine, my 2 businesses are going well, probably due COVID. But generally it’s all ok

Last edited:
Maybe I’m in a lucky situation. But the questioner was directly accosting me. So I have to reply about me

I just want to know in what tangible way Brexit has enhanced your life. Tangible, not some vague nonsense about sovereignty, or "unelected beaurocrats".
The Leave campaign made promises that could never be delivered.

If you take out all the people who voted for Brexit for misguided reasons you can't be left with many people.

The Leave campaign made promises that could never be delivered.

If you take out all the people who voted for Brexit for misguided reasons you can't be left with many people.
How can u know that then

The great thing about optimism is you look forward rather than thinking how great the past was.

I just want to know in what tangible way Brexit has enhanced your life. Tangible, not some vague nonsense about sovereignty, or "unelected beaurocrats".
You try and find a post from me where I’ve mentioned that stuff. You are putting words in my mouth. Nothing more than manipulation of words to make it sound like I said something I didn’t. Cheap shot

You gone john. I’m off to my gym. Ask me another in a pleasant manner, rather than shouty demanding and I’ll reply in an hour. It is better for everyone to be pleasant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back