• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brand new workzone track saw. Sold.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
Sooo... The Mrs bought this a while back. I was after the small one. I got an in store phone call. They have that plunge saw you want. Ok.... Is it the small one? Yep! Sure? Course! The one next to it is mahoosive!
That was an air compressor.
So I have this saw for sale.
It's been in my shed unboxed so dusty but never used. It's all there the cable tie is still on the lead. No box but warranty is blank.
Cheapest I can find this is £45 on Ebay with no track. Ridiculous prices for track parts etc going.
Sod all that.
How does £45
posted (UK only etc) sound? Seems fair.

UnCORg6.jpg

4acXB5w.jpg

9DMTyv1.jpg

fRy8BHC.jpg

cevHAXb.jpg

Cheers

Chris.

Ooh. Ps. Free stripper. That was marketing tbh. Sorry. :oops: might have half an old tin of nitromors somewhere?
*winks cheekily at mods. 8)

It's not really my place to say, but...

A man walks into a bar he never frequents and steals the pint of someone who's there most days.

For the avoidance of any doubt, I would just like to point out to the forum that in the event of nuclear war, the only survivors will be cockroaches.....and any parcels packed by Chris ( Bm101). It took me a good twenty minutes of careful knife work to release the contents of a package that consisted of a minimum of half a dozen rolls of tape (if I exaggerate, its only a little) several sheets of ply cut to size and a sprinkling of forethought sufficient to render useless any attempts by parcel handling gorillas to cause "accidental" damage in transit. I am seriously in awe of this man's parcel-packaging skills! Having recently lost approx £2k worth of tools from my van thanks to some lowlife, my faith in human nature is well on the way to being restored!

Absolute pleasure dealing with you Posidrive. Absolute Gentleman.
Glad it's arrived safe.
Wood workers 1. Delivery services 0.

8)

Having read of your loss I'm no longer gutted you got the saw. Low life is too lenient a term

"Lowlife" is indeed too lenient a term - but if I used the language that was running through my mind when I discovered the loss, I think I'd be sitting on the naughty step for life. What really bugs me is that someone will have paid a fraction of their value just so that some junkie can have his next fix...grrrrrr

Rest easy in the knowledge that you are not a scumbag feeding on the misery of others. What could be easy is sometimes hard. I wouldn't swap that for being a piece of shi* human.
The hard road is longer and trickier but it takes us to the mountain tops and sunshine in the end. Not tramping round the north circular in our pants pushing a shopping trolley and shouting at clouds.

Bm101":fr9ngpe1 said:
The hard road is longer and trickier but it takes us to the mountain tops and sunshine in the end. Not tramping round the north circular in our pants pushing a shopping trolley and shouting at clouds.

Yeah sorry you had to see that, it was the aftermath of a stag do, honest :)

Latest posts

Back