Boxes, boxes and more boxes...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linkshouse

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm still off serious intarsia for the moment till my finger is fully healed (I had a proper wake up when my bandage got caught up in the dremel!).

But I can't stay out of the workshop!

So, I've been churning out some box blanks for the Autumn Fair coming up in November as boxes seemed to go down well last year.

IMG_1258 (1).jpg

I know these are strictly scroll saw work but they are the base that I typically add scroll sawed embellishments to...

IMG_1257.jpg

Hope you like them.

Phill

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 994
  • IMG_1258 (1).jpg
    IMG_1258 (1).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 994
donwatson":qwkcsjnr said:
Well done Phill. I like the boxes.
Please be careful with that finger.
Don W
Don,

Thank you and yes I'm being careful. I'm okay with the big machines as I keep a healthy distance (it is fair to say my experience has made me a tad cautious).

I thought I'd be fine with a little light Dremel work, but of course, the very nature of working on small intarsia pieces means close proximity to the Dremel bit. It was only a 6mm sanding drum but it must have just snagged a loose thread on the dressing and next thing it is trying to wrap its self around my finger!

Fortunately, there's not a lot of power and it was fairly easily brought under control but it definitely quickened the heart!

Regards

Phill

Back