box fittings

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob_c

Established Member
Reaction score
Wheres the best place to buy brass box fittings like box hinges,quadrant hinges,box locks etc...Ive had a good search online but find they are mostly poor quality .Does anyone know of a great place.I did find a place called .......brass or something but lost the link.They had lots of drawings of stuff the produced ??

Rockler in the US keep a good range, and a search for "Brusso" will turn up a few UK suppliers, there stuff is very good but at a price.

Jason

Hi Jason,thanks,yes ive found some decent stuff in the US,but i was hoping to find somewhere in the UK.I found one place in the UK online that sold Brusso (John Lloyds)but they were nearly twice the price of the US.Years ago i used to buy from Isaac Lord but now their range is pretty poor for cabinet fittnigs.I saw some interesting round stop hinges on a US site which fit in a 35mm circular recess on the back of the box but ones i found in the UK were terrible pressed brass cheap looking efforts.

Latest posts

Back