Bench Joiner vacancy / opportunity

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a keen woodworker who would like to learn the trade, all aspects will be taught. It's an opportunity for the right individual to get into commercial woodworking.
My company is based in Matching Green, Essex. (Nr bishops Stortford). We make very high end kitchens, fitted and free standing furniture.
I'm looking for someone who real has a passion for woodwork and some skills. Wage is negotiable depending on experience but would increase as skill levels increase.
We are a tight team,dedicated to quality, good bit of banter and an easy life for anyone willing to learn and show willing.
If your interested PM me or find the works number on our website.
Regards Bob
http://armstrongjordan.co.uk/

I'll just bump this a couple of times. You never know. Really is a good opportunity for all those posters who ask "how can I get into making as a job".

The kind of opportunity I'd have been all over if I'd had the chance 20 years ago, unfortunately my school/college years coincided with probably the lowest point of anything resembling practical apprenticeship, work and careers, which put paid to all my ideas and ended up with me being pushed into a degree course I didn't really want to do which ultimately didn't even get me a job anyway.

Such is life. Anyway you're offering a great thing here, hope it's successful.

Very handsome.............. witty............... charming fella............... bit grumpy

Back