Employment opportunities

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor

Established Member
Reaction score
We have recently increased our workshop size by 50%, this gives us the opportunity to take on more work and therefore look at taking on more staff,
ideally we are looking for experienced cabinet makers who have knowledge of bespoke kitchen manufacture.
I have a link on my post to my website which gives you an idea of what we do, also on the website you will see how to contact me regarding career opportunities.
The business is based near Bishops Stortford, Herts Essex border.
I will respond to all CV's

We have seen a number of pro-active people post here wanting to get into the craft, but, this is the first from a prospective employer (that I recall).
Thank you for that, it was starting to look one sided, (tongue in cheek comment) if I was in a position to take someone on it would be fora like this I would advertise in, people join up due to an interest, and they make the best apprentices.( not 'cos they join up, but because they have a real interest and wish to learn).
Hope you get a positive addition to your workshop.
Rob.

I think the bespoke furniture market is looking good at the moment.
I like it when those city guys get massive bonuses. :lol: :lol:

Doug B":3bdim18o said:
Is there a uniform?

& would you pay traveling expenses?

There is a works polo shirt, however there is no rubber involved, I therefore assume you will no longer be interested :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could still be Bob, if it a mankini polo all in one :lol: :lol:

Good on ya by the way for given forum members this opportunity =D>

I would assist with elocution lesson expenses, and you would have an indoor toilet down south.[/quote]

We've got an indoor bog - one of those porta potty things.

Stick it. :lol:

Cheers

Karl

they'd also have electric power rather than a water wheel ;)

but wouldnt it be a problem when they kept stopping and pointing at traffic lights :lol:

Joking aside one of my guys might be intersted so i'll mention it to him when i see him on wednesday. He used to be a wooden boat builder but started volunteering with us to keep his skills sharp when the boat yard he was working for when keel up :lol: - he's said hes happy to relocate anywhere so he might be up for it

If u moved your workshop closer to me(unless I can live in the broom cupboard) then I would apply for a summer job but I am guessing its full time?

But then again I have no experience

Back