Bandsaw Advice....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodsmyn

Reaction score
Dear hive,
I am trying to find a decent bandsaw that can take a 1/8 -3 mm blade. The laguna 1214 is out of my price range now as my budget is around £1000...All suggestions greatly appreciated..Have a productive and safe weekend all.

I think record power do a guide attachment that fits the BS300e saw that enables you to use thin blades like that. Might be worth a look.

Maybe talk to tuffsaws to see if Ian has any suggestions. He only supplies blades but is generous with advice. Any machine will be able to tension a narrow blade but making it useable will be down to the guide system. A tall order!

Dear hive,
I am trying to find a decent bandsaw that can take a 1/8 -3 mm blade. The laguna 1214 is out of my price range now as my budget is around £1000...All suggestions greatly appreciated..Have a productive and safe weekend all.
I picked up a 1412 for around 1000. It was used in great condition. I am very pleased with it. What I'm saying is, try the second hand market

Back