• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Found Band Saw West Sussex Hants Surrey Border Areas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chisteve

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
My metabo BAS 317 precision band saw is starting to show its limitations for the works I'm using it for these days

Consequently I'm possibly in the market for a bigger or better machine for reasonable monies in the above area or possibly further afield for the right machine

Was thinking about a Startrite 352 or similar I'm a bit of a tinkerer so don't mind the condition as long as its not too bad

So anybody have one gathering dust they don't use anymore for reasonable monies

My metabo BAS 317 precision band saw is starting to show its limitations for the works I'm using it for these days

Consequently I'm possibly in the market for a bigger or better machine for reasonable monies in the above area or possibly further afield for the right machine

Was thinking about a Startrite 352 or similar I'm a bit of a tinkerer so don't mind the condition as long as its not too bad

So anybody have one gathering dust they don't use anymore for reasonable monies
Not sure what you’re looking for or want but I have a Hammer N4400 that I’ll be getting rid of very shortly (mountain bike to fund!!) very little use. Based in Cheshire about 10 minutes from junction 18 of the M6. It will be around £1400. No problem either way Bandsaw N4400 - Hammer
240v but needs a 16amp plug

Back