Workshop/benchspace to buy/rent in Surrey/Sussex?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcus

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I’ve been trying to move from Wales to Surrey or Sussex for a while now but I’m having serious trouble finding an affordable place to work. After two hopeful looking plans have fallen through I’m starting to despair a bit. I’m wondering if anyone here is in the same boat and would be interested in joining forces, or has a workshop with a corner they would be willing to gain a bit of extra income from by renting to me for a while.

I have some reasonable gear I would be willing to share with the right person/people - planer/thicknesser, big band saw, Vacuum press, morticer, drill press, two extractors, air filter. I’m willing to look at buying a unit or part of, or renting - really I’m open to all possibilities at this point!

I don’t need a huge amount of space, I do a bit of fitted stuff but I’m much more towards the ‘designer/maker’ rather than ‘big commercial joinery shop’ end of the spectrum.

I think I’m pretty easy going and easy to get along with (don’t we all?) and could provide a reference from someone I previously rented a bench space off for a year.

If you have any ideas, or think this would be of interest to someone you know, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Marcus

Sorry, this sounds like a bit too far East for me unfortunately.... Probably should have Said West Sussex, I think that is about my limit.

Back