B&Q customers ....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cowboy _Builder":89agzhc8 said:
You lot shouldn't take the water out of Plymouth ,it's a special place .... :evil: .
If God was going to give the world an enema ,that's where he would stick it :wink:

there speaks someone who's clearly never been to basildon ;)

Cowboy _Builder":33l1i12s said:
You lot shouldn't take the water out of Plymouth ,it's a special place .... :evil: .
If God was going to give the world an enema ,that's where he would stick it :wink:

Hey, Cowboy, If I was Spanish I'd probably say the same. But I'm English and a as happens, a distant relative of Sir Fancis Drake. So, up yours. :p

plymouth pirate":2afwwn0x said:
Cowboy _Builder":2afwwn0x said:

Hey, Cowboy, If I was Spanish I'd probably say the same. But I'm English and a as happens, a distant relative of Sir Fancis Drake. So, up yours. :p

yeah watch out cowboy he'll be setting off for cadiz in a dinghy in a moment hoping to sack you plate fleet again ;)

plymouth pirate":3rwrrks5 said:
Ironballs":3rwrrks5 said:
I'm assuming Plymouth Pirate was having a bit of laugh with his call to meet in a misty field with flintlocks shortly after dawn. He's more than welcome to have a go at Huddersfield too, at the Deswbury end they've all got webbed fingers and lick windows, much worse than the webbed feet and smelling of fish you get in Plymouth :wink:

Oh yes, I am certainly no hero and even more certainly don't take offence easily.

Now I'm off out for the rest of the evening to keep myself amused with a bit of traffic light viewing. :wink:

Give my regards to Union Street.. and the Gazentelope if it's still there.
The first time I saw Plymouth, there was hardly any of it left. Courtesy of Adolf. And I thought my home city had a walloping.

Mind you, pistols at dawn is a bit extreme, me hearty!

Regards
The Buffer

John

Give my regards to Union Street.. and the Gazentelope if it's still there.
The first time I saw Plymouth, there was hardly any of it left. Courtesy of Adolf. And I thought my home city had a walloping.

Mind you, pistols at dawn is a bit extreme, me hearty!

Regards
The Buffer
The Top Rank was my place in Union Street, worked evenings there as a "bouncer" for a great 18 months of my life when I was around 25. Never got hit once,-I could run that fast. :p and oh boy!, the perks.. 8)

Don't know what it's like at night now, 42 years later. Driving through it's quite a bit different but a few of the old places still seem to be surviving. Still a lot of sailors.

Anyway, I'll take this opportunity to wish all of you a great Xmas and new year. I get to miss it this year, off to the engine room shortly to fire up the gee-gee's and head off to some spot twixt Aberdeen and Bergen for a four week cruise. :(

Look after yourselves,

Regards

John

Back