Axminster WP150 manual.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vormulac

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone have a manual for the Axminster WP150 planer? I got to finally spend some time with mine recently and realised that I don't have the manual, and having never used a planer before this acquisition, have no idea how to set anything up, how to use that incredibly complicated looking fence or what the piece of aluminium box section is for.
Cheers,

Vormulac.

ModEdit: Neil

Colin C":dtbd761f said:
I think you can download them from the Axminster web site but I could be wrong :)

You can normally but I've just looked and the only one I could see is for the other 6" jointer (the perform one).
I used to have one of these when it was a perform model (before they changed the range and stated calling your model "white power"150) but I'm pretty certain I put the manual with it when I sold it - I'll check though and let you know if I find it.
If you really want a "hard copy" I suspect Axminster will send you a photocopy, customer service is usually pretty good.
Meanwhile if there's something I can help you with from memory just ask.

Mark

Latest posts

Back