Axminster Power Tools - faith restored

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eribaMotters

Established Member
Reaction score
On other threads the subject of Axminster Tools has recently been raised regarding back orders, poor service etc. Following one of the posts I e-mailed Richard beer who had posted a reply. I raised a couple of issues with him and I cannot fault the support and kind offer that he made. Unfortunately a not so understanding "other half", brandishing among other items a winter fuel bill has quashed my plans and I have be unable to take up the offer. I am now doing the manly thing and sulking with a bottle of something alcoholic.

So credit where credit is due. Thank you Axminster Power Tools.

Colin

I've used Axminster power tools for over 20 years, and whilst they certainly have grown I don't like the fact they've moved away from big brand names in favour of their own, but I called into the Axmister store last month requiring the 8ft saw guide clamp, it wasn't in stock so the guys check the computer, it said expected stock end of march :O but another branch had some on stock and they brought one down for me and delivered it to my home for £5, I thought that was brilliant service.

Back