Axminster linisher belts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrwilson

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking for advice on buying sanding belts for an Axminster linishers. Size I need is 1220mm x 100mm, I know Axminster themselves stock them but I seem to remember reading that they're not the best due to the overlapping joint technique.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.

Shug

Bnd abrasives have done me a load of proedge belts. They came well recommended and I wouldn't hesitate to continue the recommendation.

I stopped buying Axi belts because of the scarfed joint. Lots of other places sell them but most require you to buy 10 at. A time.

BND looks promising, I'll give them a call at the start of the week.

Thanks for that.

Shug.

I've found Abtec in UK very good for a wide range of abrasives in just about all forms, plus a wide range of cutting tools such as hole saws, etc.

Not that it helps me, but they also offer free delivery within mainland UK, and currently have a sale on (plus always a good range of special offers, remainders, etc, always on the go - see one of the headers on their homepage).

I've dealt with them several times and always had good service, fast delivery, and no hassles with no VAT for non-EU based customers like me (unlike quite a few other UK firms).

In short, recommended, usual disclaimers.

http://www.abtec4abrasives.com/

HTH
AES

Latest posts

Back