autocad 2009

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom owens

Established Member
Reaction score
Iv been running autocad 2009 on my old lap top but just recently i upgraded my laptop. My new one is a 64bit machine but i only have the 32 bit disc for autocad. Now the problem im having is getting it to install on to my new laptop.
I no this is one of autocads limitations that the 32 bit version will not work on a 64bit computer but just wondered if anyone else has come across this and got it to work..

tom owens":24kcmnw9 said:
Iv been running autocad 2009 on my old lap top but just recently i upgraded my laptop. My new one is a 64bit machine but i only have the 32 bit disc for autocad. Now the problem im having is getting it to install on to my new laptop.
I no this is one of autocads limitations that the 32 bit version will not work on a 64bit computer but just wondered if anyone else has come across this and got it to work..

I do know you can run 32 bit apps on 64 bit machines - a bit like running 16 bit ones on a 32 bit machine, using wow's.

Failing that - dual boot it, or better still create a VM!

HIH

Dibs.

Back