Auto feed for the spindle moulder

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no the cowling over the cutter block is the guard. the power feed only becomes the front guard when it is put in place. and you dont have to be stupid, you just have to loose concentration for a slit second.

I think you will find that is called the Scrit gaurd when made from MDF on an old machine :lol:

It's such a cool add on ! Cheers again Matt !!!!! Every bit of timber i have shaped using the power feed has no chip out or cutter marks , it's great .
Bit boring using it as i have to stand there watching it but i spose if i fit an outfeed table i could go and do other things (marking out and paper work) and just listen for any changes in machining sounds ?

I take it thats a no no then ? the work bench is only a few feet from the moulder so no further away than i stand anyway . In fact i would be closer to the power feeds controls than i am when feeding in the material .
Or are you taking the mick out of the fact that i was bored and started playing with my brand new N95 8)

Back