Anyone with an Emco MH30 Woodworker P/T?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henning

Established Member
Reaction score
After much searching i finally found an Emco MH30 to replace my cheap and nasty Chinese Planer/thicknesser.

That's right; No pic's, never happened!

It's currently situated in my garage while I clean, adjust and repair, but will soon be incorporated into the woodworking shop!

Unfortunately a few missing and broken parts, but as I have quite a few metal working tools etc. as well, so nothing which can't be mended. I did, however, run into a slight snag.
The dust collection chute is missing and I can not find any measurements anywhere. Now, it's probably possible to figure out the size based on the machine, but if anyone have this machine and could measure the chute it would be of great help! I'll happily post up the build of the new one if someone helps out with the sizes :) 8)

Thanks in advance!

Metabo bought the Emco designs. Your machine is a Metabo ADH260 if you want spare parts or a Manual download
Matt

Thanks Matt! I didn't know that. I'll look into whether or not Metabo has the necessary part!

Hi Henning
Sorry I've mixed up the numbers slightly. Your machine is 300mm wide - thats the ADH 1630 Not the ADH260 (260mm wide) you would probably have figured this out
The letter after the machine number is W for single phase (wechselstrom) and D for three phase (drehstrom) electrics

Shrubby":2vf8hemk said:
Hi Henning
Sorry I've mixed up the numbers slightly. Your machine is 300mm wide - thats the ADH 1630 Not the ADH260 (260mm wide) you would probably have figured this out
The letter after the machine number is W for single phase (wechselstrom) and D for three phase (drehstrom) electrics

Thanks again, Matt. I looked at quite a few variations on the Metabo pages before i found the relevant drawing. It ended up with the drawing for HC 300 W, but it appears it's the same machine as the ADH 1630 even down to the number of the chute in the parts list, so probably just a change of model no.
I've sent Metabo here in Norway en email.

Back