Anyone using one of these stands

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chippy1970

Established Member
Reaction score
Is anyone here using one of these Dewalt stands with a Makita ls1013 mitre saw ?

DEWDE7023.jpg

I have a ls1013 and want to know if it fits ok on the Dewalt stand cheers.

Chip,

I don't know about the Makita, but I mounted my Kapex by bolting a piece of MDF to the two clip on rails, then I located the Kapex to the MDF with a couple of bolts... works perfect.

Hi Chip,

I have the Dewalt stand,and use my Makita LS1214 saw on it.
It fitted straight onto the dewalt brackets no problems so your saw should fit.
Good stand, wished I had bought one years ago.

Mark.

hi
I have both. The Ls1013 does not fit directly to the dewalt bars. You will have to do what Paul has done, make a base to fit to them. I believe that you can get from D & M Tools extended DW bars which IIRC may fit but cost approx GBP 45.00.
Cheers
Con

chippy1970":2qbgi5r4 said:
Is anyone here using one of these Dewalt stands with a Makita ls1013 mitre saw ?

DEWDE7023.jpg

I have a ls1013 and want to know if it fits ok on the Dewalt stand cheers.

Nope you'll need to knock up an adapter plate(s) as the footprint of the makita is wider than the dewalt's mountings , also the bed height is higher on the makita so if your adapter plate is too thick the work supports will not extend high enough and will also require extending , (a bit of ally plate should do the job for the baseplate and negate the need for faffing about with the supports )

Have seen a fairly decent looking SIP that I might have gone for if I'd seen it first .

01496.jpg

sip No : SIP Nº 01496

http://www.sip-group.com/catalogue/176.pdf

Latest posts

Back