Anyone seen these on sale?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cozzer

Established Member
Reaction score
We bought 2 of these a few years ago from a local garden centre. They had a boxfull at the time, tucked out of sight under another display. We returned just after Christmas in order to buy more, and found that many of the displays had already been removed for storage....and they've never reappeared since!
We check every year, with no joy.
So... seen any? If so, where?
Brass, longest branch extends about 12", no makers name. The supplied supports can be screwed anywhere - ours are screwed to door frames, so we've just left 'em there - the the branch just clips in.

IMG_20210104_113817551.jpg

lol I'd probably take some twigs and paint it with brass paint mr bean style, seriously it might work.

No, it would not be, as it was in clearance. So moved in from another Dobbies Center.
Helen is a one of the better Managers I have interacted with.

No, it would not be, as it was in clearance. So moved in from another Dobbies Center.
Helen is a one of the better Managers I have interacted with.
dobbies.JPG

So different Dobbies stores hold different stock items, then?
Well, I'm not going back to him! I'm sure he's busy enough at this time of year!

View attachment 172339

So different Dobbies stores hold different stock items, then?
Well, I'm not going back to him! I'm sure he's busy enough at this time of year!
Never dealt with Mark.
Yes they do have slightly different stock.
Some items sell better in different locations. You will find the stock is different between Cornwall and Essex/

Since Tesco got involved they are more standard now. They will move stock around from store to store, if one sells more than the other.
Lawn mowers was the one O notice more. Near bige cities you saw less of the bigger machines, than you would find in, say Wiltshire.
BBQs were the same.

Paraffin was the same.

At Christmas I used to see different items in Different Dobbies, Since they took on some of the old Wyevale centers as well.

Back