Anyone seen these on sale?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no luck.
Did try SM again, but the only manager Helen he knows is at the Atherstone branch, so he's cc'd her in.
Seems we're going round in circles, so I've put him out of his misery and told him I'll not bother him again!
I'm sure he's bigger fish to fry!

It so happens that I live in Atherstone and will probably have to go past Dobbie's today. I have copied the original photo to my phone so I'll make a point of calling in to check whether there is a 'Helen' and if they do actually have stock.

I'll get back - but don't hold your breath . . . :ROFLMAO:

News from 'the horse's mouth' as it were - - - I've spoken to a young man at Dobbie's who's responsibility it is to deal with any stock of this type and he confirmes that he has never seen such at Atherstone in the 5+ years he's been there.

He can also confirm that there was a manager with the name of 'Helen' who transfered from Atherstone to Rugby at least 3 years ago and is no longer with the company. - It may not be the same 'Helen' of course.

It so happens that I live in Atherstone and will probably have to go past Dobbie's today. I have copied the original photo to my phone so I'll make a point of calling in to check whether there is a 'Helen' and if they do actually have stock.

I'll get back - but don't hold your breath . . . :ROFLMAO:
Crikey!
Thank you! Above and beyond, as they say!

Edit : just read your next one. Nice idea, shame it didn't work out!
That was bloody good of you...Merry Christmas to you and yours!

No problem. Dobbies is only about 5 minutes drive away and I pass it at least 3 times a week - I don't often actually visit though.

Back