Anyone recognise this brand of duct?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OJ

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone recognise this brand of duct and where I can get some more?
No stamps on it. Nice(ish) two part clamp. This piece is nominal 80mm.
Thanks as always

try yellow Pages for a local branch of 'CCL Veloduct' who stock a vast range of ducting like this. I think they are under Heating and ventilation or even just Ducting. They appear to have branches all over the UK, if you can't find one give me a shout and I'll dig out the catalogue.

Cheers

Alan

Hi Alan

I didn't think it was CC Veloduct as theirs is all spiral, isn't it?

CC Veloduct is excellent ducting and takes the Camvac plastic fittings as well.

Cheers
Neil

Neil,

I am pretty sure they do flanged ducting as well, but you have set me thinking now. I'll try and find the catalogue tomorrow to check, otherwise I think its pretty standard in the ventilation business, so any relevant suppliers should have stock it.

For anyone else interested CCL sell lengths of spiral ducting and fittings at prices way cheaper than plastic downpipe, just negotiate for a decent discount as they have a big difference between list and trade price.

Cheers,

Alan

Hi Alan

Alan Holtham":ssm92rz0 said:
I am pretty sure they do flanged ducting as well, but you have set me thinking now.

You will know much better than me, as I only made a one-off purchase and could only recall seeing the spiral ducting in their warehouse.

Alan Holtham":ssm92rz0 said:
For anyone else interested CCL sell lengths of spiral ducting and fittings at prices way cheaper than plastic downpipe, just negotiate for a decent discount as they have a big difference between list and trade price.

Good point Alan. I can't remember what I paid, but I do remember that the discount was substantial.

Cheers
Neil

Latest posts

Back