an Introduction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilO

Established Member
Reaction score
just like to introduce myself, have been lurking for several weeks reading, but felt it time to join this merry band of folk....
my name Neil (like the nick didnt give it away :D )
set up my shop last year, but ill health stopped me from doing anything reading,
but all systems go this year and am looking forward to reading all your tips and tricks on using several tools...

Hi there,Neil and welcome to the forum :D

So lets have some pictures of your workshop,then 8)

Andrew

There I was thinking we were short of Neils for a full football team too... :D Welcome to the forum, Neil.

Cheers, Alf

Hi Neil,

Welcome to the mad house!

So - do you have a prefered type of project or is it anything and everything?

Simon

hi welcome neil . quite new here to. this lot are great, very helpfull. like to that mick now and then tho :D

Thanks for the warm welcome....
it just occured to me , looking at the size of some of your shops, mine is merely a poormans outhouse ( 12'x 8', but its mine :D ) and as for pics will take some over the weekend , so can see just how much you can get in a small shop..... :shock:

NeilO":2r9lcz6r said:
it just occured to me , looking at the size of some of your shops, mine is merely a poormans outhouse ( 12'x 8', but its mine :D ) and as for pics will take some over the weekend , so can see just how much you can get in a small shop..... :shock:
Welcome Neil!

But don't think we all have large shops. Mine is larger than yours--but not a lot.

Again, welcome.

Take care, Mike

Back