Aldi Workzone tablesaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I have not yet unpacked my saw which arrived some weeks ago.
Anyone here had a delivery and unpacked, can they report on its operation?
Myself I shall most probably wait until warmer times, cannot seem to take the extremes of weather these days.

I have one, but bought mine a long while back and believe its slightly different to the latest batch so cannot really give a comparison

I don't use it heavily but when needed it works fine

You have a new tool that arrived some weeks ago, that you still haven't unpacked?

Whats wrong with you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

transatlantic":3dzb4dvq said:
pfffft. Thats not an excuse not to play with a new toy!

At my age and health, I have to work with day to day conditions. Wait until you hit the eighties.

So who tried the latest model?

I’ve got one. It’s very basic but it’s level and square. The mitre gauge is useless but the fence is surprisingly sturdy. For the price you can’t go wrong.

Thanks Col. for the reply, I have one week to return foc so on your recommendation I will hang on for the better weather.

Hello Devonywood
Not the same but I bought the small Aldi Workzone bandsaw as an addition to my larger one. For the price the quality is really good. Even the blade is ok out of the box. I think their stuff is excellent value.....hang on to it. The clocks go on in a couple of weeks as well so spring is coming. Geoff

Back