Air Filters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
Just purchased these on the off chance they would have fitted my Record Power RPTAC400 AC400 Two Stage Air Filter but unfortunately, they do not. Can anyone tell me what machines do they fit possibly Jet Axminster or ??
DSC_1147.JPG
DSC_1149.JPG
DSC_1148.JPG
DSC_1150.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1151.JPG
    DSC_1151.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 1
I can't help with what your filters will fit, but here is the filter for the AC400.

AC400-Filter.jpg

Any interest on here for these £5 each collected or posted @your cost and time Mock

Last edited:
I have a Record Power RPTAC400 AC400 Two Stage Air Filter and was thinking of making a wooden surround for the filter instead of the cardboard box surround and cutting the filter to fit Has anyone else made a filter surround box for the filter Mock

Skinny B Any more advice regarding your twin fan build How big do you recommend I go
One 200 watt 12v power supply. (£16)(Ideally id go bigger next time, the fans stall if both turn on at same time.)

With regards to the power supply I would double what the fans need. Minimum of 320 watts. Each fan is 80watts. So two fans 160 watt. I don’t think there is a great difference in prices for different power supply ratings either.

I would add pre filters for sure, even just a cut up felt dust extraction bag attached to the front would work well. It’s difficult to clean this type of filter so having a flat surface to vacuum now and then would extended the life of the filters.

Latest posts

Back