After some Dexion...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Percy

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening,

It's not a metalworking question, but this board seemed the best fit (Mods, please move if there's somewhere better, thanks).

I'm after some Dexion to make a small platform - lengths, base plates and corner plates.
1) Apart from internet auction sites, are there any good places to look for such?
2) Are there any other similar brands I could look for?

Thanks

Ask around local warehouses for damaged or obsolete sections they are looking to discard. I just picked up 6 bays for free, needs cutting down to size for my application, but it's an obsolete so they can't reuse.

I have more Dexion nuts and bolts than I'll ever use so please contact me if you would like some. I'm located in Hertfordshire twenty minutes north of the M25

MCB

MCB":3jsq51l9 said:
I have more Dexion nuts and bolts than I'll ever use so please contact me if you would like some. I'm located in Hertfordshire twenty minutes north of the M25

MCB

That's very kind of you.
After a short while, I figured out the generic term to look for (slotted angle) and that opened up a lot of options. I think what I might end up with is Dexion-compatible, M8 bolt size. Shouldn't need a lot, will let you know. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back