#71 /#71 1/2 Router Cutters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob Lee":10099vxa said:
bugbear":10099vxa said:
BugBear (who can sharpen single forged router cutters, and is looking forward to seeing Rob at Tools2005)
On that subject, is there going to be any sort of UKW event? I'd be glad to shout for a round (just how many people are there here...)....
You might want to rethink that... I just totted up 17 booked in on Thursday not including "trade" members who may or may not feel the pull of a free pint (hah, who am I kidding? They'd be the first in the queue I expect! :lol: )

The standard UKWS rendezvous is High Noon in the vicinity of the Chestnut Products stand (#138 - about two blocks down from the BriMarc Veritas stand #157 according to the floor plan, and blessed with room to one side 'cos of the fire doors. Oh, and a Sales Desk on the other, which is handy for Philly...) and shoot the breeze for a bit before getting back to our hectic buying schedules. :oops: An event it is not, but various reluctant persons have been caught on camera and subsequently humiliated for the edification of all, so it's not all wasted. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":2iif5znz said:
but various reluctant persons have been caught on camera and subsequently humiliated for the edification of all, so it's not all wasted. :roll:
Cheers, Alf

What like this?:lol: :lol:

ShowReduced.jpg

Thank you, Adam. Yes, very like that. ](*,) The temptation to abuse my moderating powers is oh so very great... :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Who'll be the one behind the camera this year.

bugbear":46hg8zxr said:
BugBear (who also uses the act of holding a camera to avoid other people's cameras)
Not this time, matey. [-X Either I get you this year or I'm having a quiet word with T L-N to find out if it's really true he asked to have his picture taken with you last year and if so... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Rob Lee":1ds9nu7o said:
On that subject, is there going to be any sort of UKW event? I'd be glad to shout for a round (just how many people are there here...)....
Cheers -
Rob

Are you going to be showing up at any of the US events Rob? I'm hoping to make it to my first woodworking show this year. :)

Latest posts

Back