3D Chopping Board

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuart little

Established Member
Reaction score
Try this You Tube video folks, I 'dunno' how to post a link so you'll have to do a search in YT :- 'What Meike Makes'; "I had so much FUN building this in my workshop" (title).
If you've not seen her before, she's a very glamourous & skilful woodworker (a bit like Wood Girl) & she does a lot of 'posing'! :love:

Try this You Tube video folks, I 'dunno' how to post a link so you'll have to do a search in YT :- 'What Meike Makes'; "I had so much FUN building this in my workshop" (title).
If you've not seen her before, she's a very glamourous & skilful woodworker (a bit like Wood Girl) & she does a lot of 'posing'! :love:
You can simply put in the bare URL, the forum software will encapsulate it with the preview. I think I've found the video you refer to, a bit too much pratting around for my taste.

https://www.onsiteadvice.com/what-meike-makes/
From the link:

What leggings does What Meike Makes wear?​

In her YouTube videos, it’s quite common to see Meike wearing tight-fitting yoga pants. These are by a brand called Yeoreo and are becoming quite popular.​
You can purchase them here What Meike Makes Yoga Pants (genuine brand)​
These come in a range of colors and designs. She doesn’t sell her used yoga pants currently.​

Is Meike Single?​

Yes, Meike is single as we mentioned earlier, and she has never been married. Meike doesn’t have a boyfriend and it’s her female housemate that holds the camera for her YouTube videos.​
She is seeking a man who either has an interest in woodworking or one that wants to learn from her. She is also incredible at cooking and would settle down with the right person.​

How can I meet Meike in person?​

Many guys are hopeful to meet Meike in person and it’s certainly possible. She sometimes speaks at some of the woodworking trade shows and conventions in Las Vegas. Additionally, you can send her fan mail or call her on her cell​

https://www.onsiteadvice.com/what-meike-makes/
From the link:

What leggings does What Meike Makes wear?​

In her YouTube videos, it’s quite common to see Meike wearing tight-fitting yoga pants. These are by a brand called Yeoreo and are becoming quite popular.​
You can purchase them here What Meike Makes Yoga Pants (genuine brand)​
These come in a range of colors and designs. She doesn’t sell her used yoga pants currently.​

Is Meike Single?​

Yes, Meike is single as we mentioned earlier, and she has never been married. Meike doesn’t have a boyfriend and it’s her female housemate that holds the camera for her YouTube videos.​
She is seeking a man who either has an interest in woodworking or one that wants to learn from her. She is also incredible at cooking and would settle down with the right person.​

How can I meet Meike in person?​

Many guys are hopeful to meet Meike in person and it’s certainly possible. She sometimes speaks at some of the woodworking trade shows and conventions in Las Vegas. Additionally, you can send her fan mail or call her on her cell​
What's her number?!🤔🤣🤔🤣

Back