2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh sorry Phil works been keeping busy, the kids seem to be going through a phase of breaking things and flooding toilets at the minute 😡.

Come on guys, and girls. Get signed up while there's still time 🎅🎁🎄🎅🎁🎄🎅🎁🎄🎅🎁🎄🎅🎁🎄

Right. Time to get your fingers out. Can I have everyone's details, please? I start fresh every year as people's (email) addresses and interests sometimes change.

Your user name as the subject, then your name and address, a brief summary of your interests and whether you are right or left handed. This and only this, please, any other queries please put in a separate email.

It is important that the subject is your nom de plume as otherwise sometimes user names and actual names are totally different, this is so that I can forward the email without any editing - it makes life so much easier. I have better things to do than chase people, and the more I have to do it the more likely I am to make a cockup. I'll get the draw done as soon as I have everyone's details.

Latest posts

Back