2009 Handtool Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
such a lot of worry warts on this forum ;)

Mine really will be going special delivery on the deadline. I have every faith in the Royal Mail service 8-[

big soft moose":3jck8wcc said:
Its here its here its here ( excited, who , me ? ) :lol:

and its been imediately snaffled by swimbo who has wrapped it up and added it to our present pile.

Rather worryingly tho there is still no sign that my outgoing santa has been recieved - if royal snail loose it two years running i'm not going to be a happy moose (and may well charge at them with my improbably large , if imaginary , antlers )
How did you (and eveyone else who has posted) know that it was your SS?

I have had so many unmarked parcels being delivered between me and the missus that I have thought it had arrived at least 4 times only for me to be disappointed :(

TrimTheKing":2i0zbkc3 said:
I have had so many unmarked parcels being delivered between me and the missus that I have thought it had arrived at least 4 times only for me to be disappointed :(

You been opening those pressies Mark ??????

Shame on you - save 'em for Xmas day.

Mine is packaged up and ready for taking down the PO in the morning.

Cheers

Karl

Yeh mine wasn't marked with anything but it was wrapped inside. I'll mark mine with 'secret santa'.

Or maybe people could put their forum name on it or something. Then you'd know not to open it.

wizer":32mjen7i said:
such a lot of worry warts on this forum ;)

Mine really will be going special delivery on the deadline. I have every faith in the Royal Mail service 8-[

Even in the snow?

Karl":3dxsvew4 said:
TrimTheKing":3dxsvew4 said:

You been opening those pressies Mark ??????

Shame on you - save 'em for Xmas day.

Mine is packaged up and ready for taking down the PO in the morning.

Cheers

Karl
Nah, I always save them for Christmas day, I love Christmas. Problem is nearly all my shopping has been done online, but unless it has come from Amazon nearly all of them have had no identifying marks on as to where they have come from.

So short of not opening any of them I have had to open a corner to see whether it is something I have ordered for SWMBO or otherwise :duno: Whassamantodo?

TrimTheKing":ba1yhnc7 said:
big soft moose":ba1yhnc7 said:
Its here its here its here ( excited, who , me ? ) :lol:

and its been imediately snaffled by swimbo who has wrapped it up and added it to our present pile.

Rather worryingly tho there is still no sign that my outgoing santa has been recieved - if royal snail loose it two years running i'm not going to be a happy moose (and may well charge at them with my improbably large , if imaginary , antlers )
How did you (and eveyone else who has posted) know that it was your SS?

well the first clue was that it was addressed to big soft moose - suprisingly that isnt my real name, so most corespondence isnt addresed like that ;)

but the real give away was where it said "from secret santa" on the packaging :lol:

big soft moose":2maezhhv said:
well the first clue was that it was addressed to big soft moose - suprisingly that isnt my real name, so most corespondence isnt addresed like that ;)

but the real give away was where it said "from secret santa" on the packaging :lol:
Haha, okay, so fairly easily recognisable then! ;)

Mine had a tag on it saying to 'username' from Santa. So fingers crossed his swmbo snaffled it - if not I'll need to send another parcel :(

Had another gift appear this morning - from Amazon. Came addressed to me, so of course I had to open it as I'm sure I'd not ordered anything.
Inside was the 'encyclopedia of furniture making'.
Now hopefully someone'll admit to sending it :) perhaps swmbo will know - if she manages to get back from London today.

Parcel arrived for me today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not expecting anything else so I guess it's from Mr Clause :lol: no identity other than a postcode ?

It's nestled nicely under the tree.

Who ever you are Santa...........Many thanks in advance

Cheers

Jed

Success! Something arrived for me today and has been whisked away by the LOML and stuck under the tree.

WooHoo, He's just been, He's just been!!!!! :ho2

Strangely he was wearing a pink hoody, driving a DHL van and was...well...a woman!!!! :shock:

I knew people with beards are supposed to be hiding something, but I never for a moment thought it was...BREASTS!!! Maybe that's why he's called Secret Santa ;)

Anyway, unfortunately (for the surprise element) I saw a Philly Planes stamp on the box before SWMBO snaffled it.

I don't know whether it is from Philly himself or from an extremely generous SS, but either way, THANK YOU :D

WooHoo, NOW I'm excited, even if the rest of the day might be ruined due to our oven conking out, with us due to have 9 for Chrimbo dinner, and a very vague message from an engineer about "Some time tomorrow afternoon...probably" as specific as he can get about a visit :(

Latest posts

Back