2009 Handtool Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK folks, we stand at 34 so far. Still room for any last minute takers should you feel the urge to join.

I'm away for the rest of the week, so I'll allocate the names next weekend.

Cheers, Ed

With no great confidence I can even remember how to make anything, I'm in. May Norm have mercy on my sole, frog, totes, etc... [-o<

that's great Alf. Hope I don't draw you tho :-s :D

Tom, I've just gone and looked at last year's thread again and thinking I pity the poor fool who I draw... Me, I'm easily pleased; I don't actually do Christmas in the present sense so anything under the tree has the element of novelty anyway, then add in the fact it's guaranteed not to be bath salts?* Woot! \:D/

Cheers, Alf

*It is guaranteed not to be bath salts, isn't it? :-s

Alf":3qvt4t35 said:
Tom, I've just gone and looked at last year's thread again and thinking I pity the poor fool who I draw... Me, I'm easily pleased; I don't actually do Christmas in the present sense so anything under the tree has the element of novelty anyway, then add in the fact it's guaranteed not to be bath salts?* Woot! \:D/

Cheers, Alf

*It is guaranteed not to be bath salts, isn't it? :-s

Now that's a challenge :lol:

I'd like to sign up for a little christmas fun as well if I may (PM sent).

Won't be much hand made goodness I'm afraid as I don't have a workshop at the moment (unless you count the kitchen) but I'll do my best to make a little something for my victim, erm, lucky beneficiary :)

We have reached a grand total of 40 now, which is an excellent turn out and an improvement on last year.

I will be doing the allocations tomorrow or Sunday, so still a little time to join if you are wavering.

Cheers, Ed

Right, all the allocations are done and the 40 PM's sent out (took longer than expected, I had to drink quite a bit of beer to get through it!)

I'll post some reminders as we go along ref posting date and so on.

Cheers, Ed

Thanks for setting this up Ed. Quite pleased with my victim ;)

Back