1000mm draw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomer

Established Member
Reaction score
This may sound a dumb question to some,but is there any special requirements to making a 1000mm draw,i've never attempted to make a draw before.
I just love the look of kitchens that have 3 1000mm draw units that go from shallow down to deep,but have not got a clue on where to start (sizes, thickness,runners).
Any advice please

boomer":7n7j4zf3 said:
This may sound a dumb question to some,but is there any special requirements to making a 1000mm draw,i've never attempted to make a draw before.
I just love the look of kitchens that have 3 1000mm draw units that go from shallow down to deep,but have not got a clue on where to start (sizes, thickness,runners).
Any advice please

I have no idea how to make a 1000mm draw :? ...might be able to help if it was a 1000mm drawer you wanted to make :) - Rob

If its a kitchen drawer then just buy The Blum runners, sides, brackets and cut the base & back to suit whatever width you like.

Jason

I have no idea how to make a 1000mm draw :? ...might be able to help if it was a 1000mm drawer you wanted to make :) - Rob

Thanks for the constructive advice :? ,at least i now know it was a dumb question.

Not being facetious (honest) but it took me several reads to understand what the question was and it asnt until Rob posted that I understood, there are no stupid questions but if no one can understand the question it won't get very far.

Cheers Mike .

Back