10 Turners Turning

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grahamshed":slifmq31 said:
Anyone going to Axi Nuneaton this Friday / Saturday ?

Since it is only 15 minutes away I can hardly resist :) Though I am watching an eBay item that ends just after 2pm on Saturday

Goulss":2cqjx7ha said:
Brother in law and I are popping over on Friday, wonder if there will be any special offers on the day?
The Ad does say their will be exclusive offers only available instore at Nuneaton.

I'll be there... But I'm one of the 10 :lol: :wink:

Should be a fun event. Come over and say hello. Feel free to pick brains, it's not every day you get that many top notch turners together so make the most of it!!

See you there

Richard

Mark Hancock":19s9lu1w said:
Richard Findley":19s9lu1w said:
Feel free to pick brains
Richard

Ready Steady Turn.......What can I make in 20 minutes :?: :roll:
Shavings!

Seriously, some small natural edge bowls out of small bits of logs, tool control on tackling those spinning interrupted cuts frightens a good many.
You've got 24 hrs to go locate some stock :lol:

Mark Hancock":x1d1k8n3 said:
Richard Findley":x1d1k8n3 said:
Feel free to pick brains
Richard

You should be able to do at least one of those signature curly topped hollow forms in that time, surely!!?? :lol: :lol: :wink:

See you there

Richard

Richard Findley":l1qgse55 said:
Mark Hancock":l1qgse55 said:
Richard Findley":l1qgse55 said:
Feel free to pick brains
Richard

You should be able to do at least one of those signature curly topped hollow forms in that time, surely!!?? :lol: :lol: :wink:

See you there

Richard

You've read my mind.....have decided to do a hollow form. Practiced today and need to find a way of making it take another 5 minutes to fill the time..................

Looking forward to catching up.

CHJ":2dcg6suo said:
Shavings!

Seriously, some small natural edge bowls out of small bits of logs, tool control on tackling those spinning interrupted cuts frightens a good many.
You've got 24 hrs to go locate some stock :lol:

Shavings I'm great at.

Have decided on a hollow form for the Ready Steady Turn but if anyone does need a few pointers on natural edge bowls come and ask me; I'll make sure I cut some timber tomorrow to have with me.

Back