Newbie woodturner oldie tinkering woodworker

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DB1965/

UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all I have been considering having a go at turning for awhile and my kids treated me to a old record CL3 48" for Xmas I will be assembling this weekend in my workshop and aim to have a go later in the week as im off untill the 9th yep i know lucky me still running several projects by phone through, Any local to me turner's that would like to advise or offer some instruction more than welcome to pop over to laught I based near wallington Surrey pics to follow of the kit unassembled and then assembled

I also think that's the best book to get you started. When I got my first (secondhand) lathe that book was in the box of chisels that came with it.
A safe and practical approach to turning.
Regards
John

Hi all I have been considering having a go at turning for awhile and my kids treated me to a old record CL3 48" for Xmas I will be assembling this weekend in my workshop and aim to have a go later in the week as im off untill the 9th yep i know lucky me still running several projects by phone through, Any local to me turner's that would like to advise or offer some instruction more than welcome to pop over to laught I based near wallington Surrey pics to follow of the kit unassembled and then assembled

I can supply a copy of the hand book /manual for this lathe . There is a vital part that needs screwing onto the end of the the spindle before you insert the drive centre .In my experience this part goes astray quite often when a lathe changes hands .

Latest posts

Back